Re: [Hampshire] Wiki

Author: Chris Dennis
To: chairman, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Wiki
Hants LUG Chairman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see that someone has had a go at making a revised front page for the wiki.
>
> It's great to see someone having a go at adding content. Do you think it would
> help if I twisted Popeys arm and got him to repeat his wiki talk so that more
> people would have the confidence to work on our Wiki?

No, I think it would help if the wiki didn't keep ignoring my attempts
at adding stuff. Is this an anti-spam measure? Is there anything I'm
supposed to do before being allowed to make changes? (I was trying to
add some stuff about Getmail to the LinuxHints page.)

cheers

ChrisDennis
--
Chris Dennis                                  cgdennis@???