Re: [Hampshire] Genealogy

Author: Daniel Pope
To: john lewis, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Genealogy
john lewis wrote:
> PS I have posted twice to the LUG list but it seems to have disappeared
> into the great unknown so have sent direct to you

Hi, no, it did come through via the list.

If the list is otherwise working for you, it's possible your
subscription options include Mailman's "not metoo" setting which means
you don't get sent a copy of your own messages.

The other thing that could cause you not to see your messages coming
through is if any of your mail pipeline includes a duplicate removal
based on Message-IDs. Cyrus imapd, for example, can do this.

Dan