Re: [Hampshire] Rehab-ing my "m" key

Author: Dominic Cleal
To: mike.burrows, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Rehab-ing my "m" key
On Friday 11 September 2009 03:07:43 'Mike Burrows' wrote:
> Hi folks, long time no post.
>
> I was fiddling around last night and some how managed to reassign sound
> mute to the m key. Don't know how I did it and have tried some of the
> Google solutions which don't work.
>
> Running kde on a sarge box.
>
> Any thoughts please on how to toggle off mute?

Without knowing which solutions you've tried, it's possible that it's the
global shortcut in KMix.

To find this, right click on the speaker icon in your taskbar and click Show
mixer window, or run KMix from the menu. From the Settings menu, click
Configure Global Shortcuts and then you can disable or change the toggle mute
shortcut in the list.

Cheers,

--
Dominic Cleal