Re: [Hampshire] Tag editors

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Tag editors
Leo wrote:

> easytag: - I can't find out how to get it to work with multiple artists
> and genres.
>     - I don't think it works with custom tags.

> Also neither of them work brilliantly when I have an album in two
> formats in a directory.
>
> (If I'm wrong about any of that, then please let me know.)

Hi Leo

Please could you give examples of them?

I think you may be missing something with regard to all of them, but
without a specific example to work through it's difficult to be sure.

With the first one I have not experienced issues with 'various artists'
scenarios - i.e. soundtracks and the like.

Not sure about the custom tags point - what sort of thing do you mean?

With the last point I can see and edit the ogg, mp3 and flac files I
have just copied to a test directory. They all play and the edits are
apparent in the information displayed in the media player.

Sean

--
www.funkygibbins.me.uk