Re: [Hampshire] Hants LUG meeting at IBM Hursley on Sat 12th…

Author: Ian Brazier
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hants LUG meeting at IBM Hursley on Sat 12th Sept
On Sun, 2009-09-13 at 18:17 +0100, Anton Piatek wrote:
> For those that attended the Hants LUG meeting at Hursley on Saturday I
> would appreciate feedback on how the day went.
> Things that went well
> Things that could have been done better
> This should help improve any further meetings I run at Hursley
>
> Anton
>
> --
> Anton Piatek
> email: anton@???
> blog/photos:            http://www.strangeparty.com
> pgp: [0xB307BAEF]    (http://www.strangeparty.com/anton.asc)
> fingerprint: 116A 5F01 1E5F 1ADE 78C6 EDB3 B9B6 E622 B307 BAEF

> No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
> significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Hello Anton

I personally found the venue to be a nice friendly atmosphere,
efficiently organised and in a wonderful building too. Terrific lunch
venue on site too, although altitude sickness nearly set in when
fetching coffee ;-)

I liked the separate rooms for talks and general gathering. I especially
enjoyed the talk by andy, i guess he could go on for hours.
I'm hoping he volunteers for the house that twitters part 2 hint hint.
As I could do with some tips on connecting my current cost to the lappy.

Ian