[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Next meetings

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Next meetings

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x573bb100.hantslug.org.uk.3648': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Sep 21 20:16:18 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

A quick note to let everyone know about our next meetings.

Saturday 10 October Joint Meeting with Surrey at Nokia in Farnborough

Saturday 07 November Southampton University

As ever we'd like to hear any talks you think you'd like to give.

Times and getting in instruction will be posted to the list closer to the
event and on the wiki.

For the November meeting I'd like to pilot a "I have a problem" talk, where
people send by emails their Linux problems and we talk about them in a talk
session, with the hope of getting better visibility to problems people have
and more efficient resolution of them.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group