Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu Global Jam - Birmingham

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu Global Jam - Birmingham
** Alan Pope <alan@???> [2009-09-22 14:14]:
> 2009/9/22 Anton Piatek <anton@???>:
> > Seeing as we are talking about going to various events - is anyone
> > interested in going to the Ubuntu Global Jam?
> > http://www.sourceguru.net/ubuntu-bugjam-birmingham-uk/
> >
> > I am curious, but doubt I will go by myself (simply way too lazy...)
>
> We could do one in Hants if there's any interest?

** end quote [Alan Pope]

Well one of the reasons I don't attend these is the travel distance and related
costs, hassle, accomodation, etc.. I was hoping to make LUGRadio Live and
OGGcamp this year, but not being able to commit solidly yet I've missed the
last tickets (as has been mentioned already) so I guess that's it for another
year :(

Mind you, LUG meets are tough enough. I was going to make the last one, but at
just as I was getting ready to leave noticed the need to register and the
limited time with anybody on the door, so decided to to risk a journey. I
should have checked before, but confirmation of being able to attend was very
last minute (as it often is unfortunately).

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: