Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu Global Jam - Birmingham

Author: Anton Piatek
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu Global Jam - Birmingham
2009/9/22 Dr A. J. Trickett <adam.trickett@???>:
> On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 at 02:09:13PM +0100, Anton Piatek wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Seeing as we are talking about going to various events - is anyone
>> interested in going to the Ubuntu Global Jam?
>> http://www.sourceguru.net/ubuntu-bugjam-birmingham-uk/
>>
>> I am curious, but doubt I will go by myself (simply way too lazy...)
>
> One of the ideas for next year was a mega-LUG meeting, Popey
> suggested timing it as an Ubuntu Launch party. If we did that
> there wouldn't be too much travelling involved as it would be in
> Hampshire. All we need is a host in central Hampshire with lots of
> space... ;-) Plus some speakers...

If we had enough interest I would be happy to try and organise a
bug/documentation/testing/packaging jam with the assistance of
#ubuntu-dev on irc
How many people are interested? (please forward to anyone you know
that might be interested)

Anton

--
Anton Piatek
email: anton@???

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.