[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
New-Topics: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Assistance required with kit for Nov meet
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x575eb100.hantslug.org.uk.13179': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Oct 15 20:31:31 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

Our next meeting will take place at Southampton University on Saturday 7th
November 2009 between 10am and 4:30pm [0]. There will be a short AGM at the
meeting, as indicated by Hugo [1]. I believe that some committee positions are
still open so should you wish for power now is your turn..!

Recently there was an active discussion on the differences in various package
managers, I hope that we can have an active session to show all the
differences [2].

If anyone would like to give a talk then please speak up now [3].

It is possible that I will have more books for reviewing and I may repeat my
reviewing talk and distribute more books for reviewing. I should also say that
the wiki now has quite a few reviews posted and I would like to publicly thank
those that have contributed [4].

After November we plan to share with Surrey in December, return to Southampton
in January and possibly visit Hursley again in February.

[0] http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SeminarRoom1
[1] http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CommitteeElections2009
[2] http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CommandLineEquivalents
[3] http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TechTalks