Re: [Hampshire] IBM Hursley

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] IBM Hursley
Lisi wrote:
> But with a multi-LUG event, the chance of having more - I think the term is
> differently abled - people will obviously go up.

Whem I first read this, I assumed you meant levels of understanding (ala Geeks
vs newbies) - how sad is that! :-)

FYI you are not the only one.
Having had a recurring niggly ear infection (both ears) over the past few years
(now sorted thankfully) I found some of the more noisy events I have been to (not
LUG meets!) like trying to listen to someone muttering in a busy swimming pool :-(

> We then have a straight choice - come, but
> either bring a book or expect to be bored. Or stay away. I thought that I
> was coming to a BaB meeting. Others might think so too.

Bab === Bring a book :-)

Jacqui