[Hampshire] Hosted blogs - short term

Author: Chris Aitken
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Hosted blogs - short term
Hi all,

It's been a while since I put my head above the parapet and asked for some
assistance.

My wife is coming towards the end of her Food Technology PGCE. For one year
group next week she is covering Vegetarianism and each pupil is to blog as
if they were a vegetarian - pros, cons, relevant links etc. During the
following practical they would take photos and short videos of what they
have done and upload to the blog. Each pupil will submit the blog as their
homework.

Does anyone here host a blog service, and could anyone spare some capacity
for a month for around 20 small blogs? Once the work has been marked (and
printed for archive) it can be binned.

She has looked around t'interweb and what she has seen is not suitable - e.g
she wants to issue each pupil with a username/password that is not linked to
an email account, alter the colours & fonts & have a single administrative
access point. First session is scheduled for this coming week, though it may
slip to after half-term (w/c 2nd Nov).

If anyone can help please contact me off list with details.

Thanks (& fingers crossed!)

Chris