Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] November Meeting & AGM

Top Page
Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hugo Mills
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] November Meeting & AGM

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57fc7100.hantslug.org.uk.18121': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Nov 4 22:40:25 2009 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
On Wednesday 04 Nov 2009, you wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 04, 2009 at 10:20:57PM +0000, Adam Trickett wrote:
> > Any CAcert people coming along as well?
>
>    Yes, but I'll have to review the rules and procedures before I do
> any assurances.

Fair enough, I'd put all of this on the wiki, but it's not doing anything when
I press save at the moment...

I'll go and set the bread machine up and try again shortly to see if it's
feeling any better.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

This would of course be likely to trigger a real constitutional crisis,
but as this Government has done so much to destroy the constitution
already, it seems only reasonable for other people to be allowed to join in.
    -- John Lettice, The Register 2006-01-17