Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] November Meeting & AGM

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Lisi
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] November Meeting & AGM
On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 at 11:29:54PM +0000, Lisi wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 November 2009 16:50:40 Dr A. J. Trickett wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm sure that I must have missed it and that it is available somewhere,
> > > so I'll apologise in advance for being blind and/or forgetful: but what
> > > time is the AGM part of the meeting?
> >
> > It should be 1bout 10 minutes in the middle, I'll try and sort a
> > timetable out today - too much going on at once I'm affraid.
>
> Adam -
>
> I am not trying to be awkward, but it is difficult to turn up for an AGM if
> one does not know when that AGM is. Would it be possible for you to give a
> terminus post quem? E.g. "not before 12:30". Even better, of course, both a
> terminus post quem and a terminus ante quem: e.g. "between 12:30 and 2:00".
>
> Alternatively, you could say that it will depend on how it goes at the time,
> and those of us who may have difficulty getting there for the whole time will
> know that unless we can get there for the whole meeting, we are probably not
> going to be able to provide a warm body to vote at the AGM.

You are not being awkward, I was going to update the wiki and send
the timetable to everyone, however the wiki was being awkward and
it was getting late and I needed sleep.

I will send out an email tonight, and endevour to get Popey to fix
the wiki...

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for
the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work for the benefit of us all.
    -- John Maynard Keynes