Re: [Hampshire] [OT] southampton shop to fix lennovo laptop

Author: Stuart Biggs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] southampton shop to fix lennovo laptop
HI
sounds like the powewr connect on the burn has dried/burned out
the is very common problem with laptops but it involves it being
stripped down the component being removed ie de solded and
a new bit being solded on to replace. This isnt as expensive as
it sound it and worth it if you like your laptop which I assume you do.

Stuart