[Hampshire] Keysigning (Was Re: [ADMIN] December Meeting)

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
CC: surrey
Subject: [Hampshire] Keysigning (Was Re: [ADMIN] December Meeting)

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x584bd100.hantslug.org.uk.30392': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Dec 11 18:54:31 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi Isabell,

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 06:43:53PM +0000, Isabell Long wrote:
> Haha. Thanks for mentioning that! Yeah, I was planning to try
> something, but I have to say I rather disappointingly didn't get a
> good response!

I didn't feel like there was anything really to add to what you
posted; these things tend to be more of a "let's do a PGP signing,
bring your stuff if you want to" sort of affair.

Very few people actually use PGP so it's never a very big thing at a
LUG meet in my experience. Which is probably good because a
keysigning involving many people can take hours to work through. I
did it at FOSDEM once, never again (no offence to the organisers,
for them it must have been like herding cats)!

> Oh well, I will be there with my PGP key and ID etc, so if anyone
> do want any signatures, feel free; I could do with some more
> myself!

Ditto, see you there.

Cheers,
Andy