Re: [Hampshire] Recommend a local CCNA training option?

Author: lists
CC: Hampshire LUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Recommend a local CCNA training option?
The Farnborough 'option' is done in 4 parts, but they don't have part 2
listed ?

Part 1 = 15 weeks 2 eves per week + £330
Part 2 = unknown - not listed
Part 3 = 15 weeks 2 eves per week + £330
Part 4 = 15 weeks 2 eves per week + £304

Bcot (A college of Technology in Basingstoke ???)
Seem to not offer it, and the IT courses they do offer seem to be very
low level - which is disappointing.
http://www.bcot.ac.uk/everyone/courses/results.asp?cat=COMPUTING&offset=0

There is the 'self study' option, but for the lame like me it's unlikely
to work or motivate :-( I'm told there is a testing centre somewhere
near Fleet? But I can't find any details on it.

These expensive pieces of paper are becoming a required currency in the
job market, and us 'old un's' have a big enough fight on our hands side
by side with the bright young things :-) Seems everyone wants you to
have CCNA, but you can't easily get it at a sensible cost in a sensible
time frame?