Re: [Hampshire] Devolo DLAN 200 AV Ethernet over Power

Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Devolo DLAN 200 AV Ethernet over Power

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:38:19 +0000, Tony Whitmore
<tony@???>
wrote:
>> I run over Devolo DLAN 200 AV the follwoing all the time:
>>
>> router - switch - DLAN1 - DLAN2 - switch - multiple PCs
>>        multiple PCs
>>

> That's the set up I'm after, so I guess it's not a limitation with the
> Devolo devices then!

I checked the Devolo website and downloaded the latest firmware version
for the DLAN 200 AV units. The devices were running version 1.4.7.1 and the
latest download was 4.1.1. Hopefully there are a number of significant bug
fixes in the new firmware, given the large difference in version numbers.

Tony