Re: [Hampshire] 06 February at IBM Hursley

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Anton Piatek
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] 06 February at IBM Hursley
Anton Piatek wrote:

> Absolutely! We have an auditorium with an enormous projector and
> wireless microphones!

Super, I will use a projector. This will make a nice change from being a BaB
meeting facilitator.

> Shall I put you down for this talk? (can you remind me again what the
> book is about?)

Yes.

ebook excerpt: “This ebook is designed to help you gain some deeper insight
into a small scale, technical Open Source software development collaboration.
Perhaps you, the reader, have started, or are part way through, a project; or
you are a manager or investor wanting to dig a little deeper into the inner
workings of Open Source software development. As the designer, developer and
author of a project I recently completed a stage of collaboration that took
the software from a prototype to a beta-1 evaluation product. I’ll be talking
you through the stages of development from initial conception to beta-1.” –
Damian

[Oh yes! also need to remind HLUG members that a free copy is available in
return for a short review, anywhere between 4 - about 60 words. If you do,
please do blog your review if you want to, I may not use your review or may
edit the review for brevity. I won't chase you for a response so simply
delete the ebook or forward to a friend to review if you don't like it or
don't have time. The offer is open indefinitely.]

email: feedback {@} walkingwiththeelephants {.} co {.} uk for a free copy.

Damian

--
w: http://www.walkingwiththeelephants.co.uk ebook about small scale OSS