Re: [Hampshire] SPF Best Practice

Author: Simon Huggins
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] SPF Best Practice
On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 09:28:28PM -0000, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> On Wed, February 3, 2010 11:43 am, Daniel Pope wrote:
> > Do any mailserver admins have any advice about SPF?
> It's not totally useless.

[..]
> antibodyMX does not use SPF records _at all_ as part of the filtering
> process.

You don't drop if there's a strict SPF record on a domain and the
sending IP doesn't match? Why not?

In the wild, are there just too many badly configured strict SPF records
who don't get that it breaks normal forwarding?

Simon.

--
oOoOo    I only play with my computer on days that end in "y".     oOoOo
 oOoOo                                                            oOoOo