[Hampshire] Thanks - was: Re: unable to connect from one sys…

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Thanks - was: Re: unable to connect from one system to another using ssh
Thanks all for your help. Much appreciated.

On Wednesday 17 February 2010 13:36:06 Kelly Dunlop wrote:
> I hope this isn't telling you things you already know, it's just that I
> thought I could help :-)

You _have_ helped - and I shall go over what you have all told me again, when
I have some time at a more civilised hour.

You would have had a job to tell me anything I knew on this subject. As I
said, my ignorance was almost total!

Meanwhile, I have found that the application that had established a connection
was Konqueror. I had connected to the BBC and had something playing over the
radio console.

Lisi