[Hampshire] [ADMIN] todays meeting

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hants Lug
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] todays meeting
Hi

Thanks to all those that attended today and great to see several new faces.

My apologies for the intermittent wireless internet connection today and the
last couple of meetings, to resolve this next time I will deploy an unused
WAP I have available, the use of this will also simplify MAC address
administration. I will also check that the wired access point has a solid
connection.

Thanks Dan for your very entertaining presentation and talk. Unfortunately no
one was able to video the talks today. For more information about the
lightweight cloud storage demonstration see the links at the bottom of this
email.

I have updated both these meeting record pages for the last two Southampton
meets, please add to these pages as per usual:

Today http://hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?6March2010

January http://hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?16January2010

Best Regards

Damian