Re: [Hampshire] Unpicking gps data

Author: Russell Morris
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Unpicking gps data
A while ago I was creating a mapserver for a sister company, we shelved the
project but I recall GIS data that had what you need. It's often freely
available and road data files tend to have speed limits and road
classifications.

While I don't remember exactly where I go the data I had from, but it looks
like there is free road data here:

http://data.geocomm.com/catalog/UK/group103.html

I don't know if that file contains road specs or limits, but it's definitely
out there.