Re: [Hampshire] Linux games testers required

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Linux games testers required
Jonas wrote:
> Tried it and it worked great. It confused me a tiny bit that the
> firing rate was so low but then it made it much more tactical.Didn't
> spot any bugs at all. Great game.

Thanks you. Someone helped me standardise the code base structure and build
tools. Did this last night. This should fix any errors with the usual; make
clean, configure and make, routine. make dist works now too. I cleaned up the
intro page, the white text has been reduced and smoothed. Cross-compile works
allowing creation of fresh Windows binaries - 0.9.2b1 has just been released.

Damian

--
w: http://www.diaser.org.uk - Open Source Data Vault Application - beta-1
w: http://www.walkingwiththeelephants.co.uk ebook about small scale OSS