Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Content might offend Penguins

Author: Michael-John Turner
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Content might offend Penguins
On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 07:12:03PM +0100, James Courtier-Dutton wrote:
> So I should be able to download one from MSDN (I am a full member apparently!!!)
> The problem with the License label is that it has mostly been washed off.
> Luckily, a bit of the bar code, and the License key is still readable,
> but the bit saying what version it is, is totally unreadable.

Indeed - you can use MSDN media without problem (make sure not to select a
volume license version unless your key is a VL one). As long as the license
itself is readable you should be fine - you don't need to select a version
to install, it's determined solely by the key.

-mj
--
 Michael-John Turner
 mj@???      <>     http://mjturner.net/