[Hampshire] Wiki

Author: Daniel Pope
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Wiki
Hi all,

Since the meagre feedback that there was to the wiki migration was universally
positive, I have pushed ahead and switched the site to MoinMoin.

As another change, I have added redirects so that all of the LUG's domains are
canonicalised to www.hantslug.org.uk. I think this is the best choice; it is the
one in the mailing list footers.

Everything is redirected, all links should continue to work.

User accounts must be created anew on the MoinMoin site. Committee members who
would like admin access should register for an account and ask someone listed on
the AdminGroup page[1] (currently just me) to add their username as a bullet
point to that page - that's all that is required.

[1] http://www.hantslug.org.uk/wiki/AdminGroup

Dan