Re: [Hampshire] Radio 4 Click On

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Radio 4 Click On

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x572d1100.hantslug.org.uk.2850': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Apr 13 13:41:23 2010 BST
gpg: using RSA key 4BC36C6C174D31C1
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:29:16 +0100
Edward Beckmann <edward.beckmann@???> wrote:

Hello Edward,

> Why is there not a principle that: a)
> MPs must register their vote electronically;

They'd complain about X,Y and Z being outside their "field of expertise",
probably. Which is odd since, for the most part, they're a right bunch
of 'clever dicks'.

--
 Regards  _

I must be hallucinating, watching angels celebrating
There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart) - Eurythmics