Re: [Hampshire] Radio 4 Click On

Author: sam
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Radio 4 Click On
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:04:00 +0100, Alan Bell
<alan.bell@???> wrote:
> I am going on a little adventure to Broadcasting house in London on
> Friday to be interviewed for the Click ON programme in relation to the
> general election and in particular the http://votegeek.org.uk website.

Just a general comment - is this re-inventing what www.theyworkforyou.com
is doing? I realise that there's a focus on technology, but there's a
lot of good info on the latter site about the incumbants which votegeek
seems to be trying to re-gather.

I realise it's not a total overlap, but any overlap is inefficient.

As a more specific comment, I did email Gerald Howarth recently about
libel reform (as part of the Simon Singh campaign), and got back a long,
detailed but overall negative answer.

--
Samuel Penn
sam@???