Re: [Hampshire] PV Panels

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] PV Panels

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57bd2100.hantslug.org.uk.6014': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Apr 16 21:20:49 2010 BST
gpg: using RSA key 4BC36C6C174D31C1
On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 21:09:03 +0100
Roger Munford <rogermunford@???> wrote:

Hello Roger,

> possibilities. I am surprised how conservative the industry is. This
> stuff should have been here years ago.

Double edged sword; They won't manufacture it because there's no demand
and there's no demand because nobody manufactures it.

Anyhow, zoned heating is possible; TRVs on radiatiors, but that's not
the most efficient way of doing it. Underfloor heating is zoned by
default, be it a wet (heated water) or dry (electric) system.

--
 Regards  _

This is the fifty first state of the USA
Heartland - The The