[Hampshire] Library conversion job

Author: Stephen Pelc
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Library conversion job
We have been asked to convert a C library from Linux to deep
embedded. The compiler is gcc, probably CodeSourcery, and the
target is ARM.

The job is for four/five weeks near Manchester. No, you can't do
it from home. Lots of NDAs will have to be signed as it is for
the payment industry. Knowledge of EMV Level 2 will be a
distinct advantage.

If you are interested, please contact me directly.

Stephen
--
Stephen Pelc, stephen@???
tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691

believed to be clean.