Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Letter to investors

Author: Jacqui Caren-home
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Letter to investors
John Cooper wrote:
> Damian, Do you watch Dragon Den? If not I suggest you do. You are asking
> for investment in a project but offer no idea of the potential profits
> or benefits of backing this. Adding links is not enough to grab any
> companies attention, it has to be written in the first contact. I would
> do some research in to what type of marketing actually works and then
> revisit this.

I agree with this - also there are folks on this list who would probably
help out with putting together business plans both profit and non profit.

Having been involved in both types of business, I know some of the advantages and unanticipated downsides to both.

I do hope you find what you are looking for.

Jacqui