Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Begging email

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Begging email

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56e2a100.hantslug.org.uk.12634': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Jul 25 18:58:27 2010 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi Adam,

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 02:33:54PM +0100, Dr A. J. Trickett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't suppose anyone has recently bought a digital TV or FreeView HD set-
> top-box recently and has a redundant FreeView set-top-box to get rid of?

Will this work as one?

"I have a spare Grundig Sky set-top box. With remote and RF and
telephone cables. No viewing card included. Working when put away."

Someone on Surrey LUG is offering it for free, I think.

Can't link you to it as they hate freedom.

Cheers,
Andy

"Xandros's low-level support for the Eee mostly seemed to consist of a pile of
shell scripts made of cheese and failure." -- Matthew Garrett