Re: [Hampshire] Slightly OT: domain reg and hosting recommen…

Author: Peter B.
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Slightly OT: domain reg and hosting recommendations
I have been told to try

www.flump.net

a London based firm apparently.

They seem to have loads of different packages and offer all the bits and
bobs I need.
Anyway there's my two pence for what it's worth

Would avoid interhost.co.uk <billing@???> or fasthosts

Even though they were ok they r stil a pain in the arse and it takes about 5
emails and ten days to get any kind of response from them
(which is normally useless)

Lioncourt