Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] August Meeting

Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] August Meeting
Hello again,

> The link is:
> http://surrey.lug.org.uk/content/bring-box-14th-aug-2010-nokia-
> farnborough
>
> I'll confirm with Surrey which venue it really is.

Surrey have confirmed and their meeting will take place in Dorking, NOT Nokia
as they originally planned. People are still more than welcome to go along and
attend but as it's virtually in London, so I doubt there will be many
attendees from Hampshire! Sorry for the late nature of this notice.

> For September would we like to go to IBM Hursley on 11 September? and then
> 2 October back in Southampton for our AGM?

I'll try and get these venues arranged now before my summer holidays.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group