Re: [Hampshire] [Slightly OT] Arduino coding help - pointers…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Slightly OT] Arduino coding help - pointers tostructs

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58277100.hantslug.org.uk.2624': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Aug 12 11:08:44 2010 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi Andy,

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 02:50:02PM -0400, Andy Random wrote:
> Andy - since you are a member of London Hackspace and will probably hear
> about it before I do, if there is another course run at a later date could
> you let the list (or me directly if you prefer) know about it please?

Sure. Though if the course is as good as it sounds, given Hackspace
is still running at a loss I will have to suggest they raise the
price considerably.

Interest was high at the £100 figure so it is likely that another
one will be run.

Cheers,
Andy