[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Septmeber Meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Septmeber Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x582ba100.hantslug.org.uk.17618': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Aug 20 23:30:35 2010 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hello,

The September meeting will be hosted by our friends at IBM Hursley on Saturday
11 September. If you would like to give a talk or would like someone else to
give a talk please let us know.

Details on how to get to Hursley are on the Wiki.

###

The October meeting should be our AGM, and ideally will take place on Saturday
2 October in Southampton - but our contacts at the University cannot confirm
this at the the moment. If you are a member of this list and associated with
the University and would be willing to act as a chaperon PLEASE get in touch -
we really do need your help.

###

If you'd like to travel to Birmingham in October there is also the FLOSS UK
Unconference 2010 taking place on Saturday 16 October.
http://unconference2010.flossuk.org/

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group