Re: [Hampshire] Hants LUG meet - 11th Sept - Hursley

Author: Tim Brocklehurst
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hants LUG meet - 11th Sept - Hursley
On Monday 06 September 2010 19:32:34 Chris Dennis wrote:
> > As you know the next Hants LUG meeting is at IBM Hursley Labs

on Sat the
> > 11th Sept.
>
> It sounds like it's going to be a good meeting. Sadly I'll miss it, in
> favour of wandering up and down a muddy field looking for bits of

stone
> -- see http://damerhamarchaeology.org/ for the reason why.
>
> cheers
>
> Chris

You might just have let yourself in for a talk at the following meeting,
Chris! I assume you use some level of mapping and/or metal
detection/geo-physics kit. It would be interesting to hear any detail or
tricks you might have, or to see if anyone knows of systems that
would make your life easier.

Tim B.

--
OpenPilot - Open-source Marine Chart Plotter
Lead Developer