[Hampshire] Server to go

Author: Samuel Penn
To: hampshire, surrey
Subject: [Hampshire] Server to go

Hi all,

I have an old (circa 2002) DNUK tower workstation going spare.
Dual 32bit AMD, 2GB RAM (expandable to 4GB if you can find the
no-longer-available right type of memory), 300GB HD,
NVidia GeForce 2 MX 400, 2xnetwork (100Mbit/1Gbit). Plus DVD +
CD R/W, floppy disc (it's that old).

Lots of drive bays for expansion if required. Will come with a
power cable and nothing else.

It's big and noisy, but it's free. Just wiped it, and installed
Debian 5 on it to ensure that it still all worked. It was in
production use until about 6 months ago.

I'm in Farnborough if anyone wants to collect, or I can be at
the next meeting, assuming it's at Nokia and/or Red Hat.

--
Be seeing you,                         http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.                        Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@???