[Hampshire] [Meeting] Bring-a-Box: Saturday at Red Hat, Farn…

Author: Dominic Cleal
To: Surrey LUG, Hampshire LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] [Meeting] Bring-a-Box: Saturday at Red Hat, Farnborough
Hi folks,

This Saturday we have the November Surrey and Hampshire LUG meeting at
Red Hat in Farnborough. We'll be open for business from 11am through to
5pm and breaking for lunch, probably to a nearby pub.

===== Getting here ====
The Red Hat offices are on the IQ Business Park in Farnborough, on the
north side of the airport. There's a handy map here:
http://surrey.lug.org.uk/Meetings/BringABox/RedHat (click for full map)

When in the business park, follow the road round to the large airship
hangar. We're in the red building (200 Fowler Ave.) next to the hangar.
http://www.iq-farnborough.com/IMAGES/IQFBP/available_07.jpg

The front doors are locked, but somebody will be around to let you in a
the start of the day. If arriving later, a phone number will be posted
up to call for entry.

No registration or details are needed beforehand, just turn up and park
in the Red Hat spaces outside. Neither of the stations are particularly
nearby so please ask on-list if a lift is needed, people are often kind
enough to accommodate.

===== Things going on =====
Lots of things offered this month, hopefully we can enjoy a few of them.

* Freaky Clown's running his "epic Surrey LUG quiz"
* Richard Crossley on his Guruplug server
* (hopefully) Jacqui Caren on OpenVZ virtualisation
* Desmond Armstrong on PiTiVi video editing

Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

Regards,

--
Dominic Cleal
dominic@???