[Hampshire] [OT] Small biz lunch or coffee

Author: Hants Lug
To: hampshire@mailman lug org uk
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Small biz lunch or coffee
Hi,

dropping this idea, some aspects of it made a few people uncomfortable and it wouldn't be kind to say who.

Damian

 ---

Hi List

That said, I still think it is important to meet other Linux professionals in person i.e. LUG meetings are good for that, but weekends are not always convenient and my hours are flexible.

If anyone would like to meet for small biz lunch to talk about things like:

Business processes and Linux
Dealing with agents
PAYE
Finding customers
Dealing with difficult customers
Anger management and effective communication
Blogging and social networking to enhance business

Law and IT support

With no strict agenda and plenty of room for food and coffee I will set-up a social networking page where a time and location (nr. Winchester or Southampton railway station) could be set and those interested simply post their interest in advance and turn up.

Suggestions welcome.

Damian

http://www.interlinux.co.uk