Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Saturday Meeting

Author: Chris Dennis
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List, HantsLUG Committee
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Saturday Meeting
On 29/11/10 20:24, Hants LUG Chairman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ashwin has very graciously managed to pull the rabbit out of the hat for us
> and there will be a meeting at the University as planned this Saturday. Normal
> times.
>
> If your name and MAC address isn't on the list already, please send your name
> and MAC addresses to him BEFORE the end of Wednesday at:
>     ashfixate (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk
> That way he will have enough time to get them added to the system.

> We only have one room but it should be enough.
>
> I'd like to thank other who offered this time and possibly in the future - we
> may need your help in the new year!

That's great -- or at least it would be in any other weather conditions.

I don't fancy driving down to Southampton unless road conditions improve
considerably.

So how about making use of all this technology and having a virtual
meeting instead -- we could all spend the day playing with IRC and
webcams and such.

Is that a good idea, or am I just being a wimp?

cheers

Chris
--
Chris Dennis                                  cgdennis@???