Re: [Hampshire] Last chance for LPW

Author: Adam John Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Last chance for LPW
On Thursday 02 Dec 2010 15:04:35 Martin A. Brooks wrote:

> London Perl Workshop is on this weekend, and you're running out of time to
> sign up for this COMPLETELY FREE event.
>
> There's also sponsored after-conference drinks and food, and I am putting
> £200 behind the bar.
>
> It's good fun, and it's FREE, though I appreciate the bad weather may make
> travelling from Hants a bit tricky.
>
> http://conferences.yapceurope.org/lpw2010/

As long as the trains are running okay I'm going up. I've been to these
meetings up in London on and off for a while and found them to be fun and
informative. Last year's had several presentations of a very high standard.

Aswhin recently said that the University may be closed on Saturday (4th
December) our next scheduled meeting, so if you don't want to stay at home
consider taking the train up to London...! Assuming the weather is better next
week there will also be a Surrey meeting at Nokia on the 11th of December.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

This would of course be likely to trigger a real constitutional crisis,
but as this Government has done so much to destroy the constitution
already, it seems only reasonable for other people to be allowed to join in.
    -- John Lettice, The Register 2006-01-17