Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu Server and Wordpress

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu Server and Wordpress
On 02/12/10 12:49, john lewis wrote:
> speaking personally I am highly unlikely to want to blog, keeping a
> diary was considered to be something private in my day, kept under lock
> and key and probably enciphered, but have you considered doing it this
> way

Hi Jon,

I agree that if it is personal a blog is probably not the place to
record it, and I think it's fair to say that blogging and keeping a
diary are different beasts.

However, Wordpress has the functionality to do private and public posts,
allowing you to choose between things you want to share and things that
will only be visible to you when you are logged in.

Sean

--
music, film, comics, books, rants and drivel:

www.funkygibbins.me.uk