[Hampshire] London Hackspace second "Arduino for Beginners" …

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire, surrey
Subject: [Hampshire] London Hackspace second "Arduino for Beginners" workshop

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x580bf100.hantslug.org.uk.30912': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Jan 3 15:36:43 2011 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hello,

Last time I mentioned London Hackspace's Arduino for Beginners
workshop a fair few people contacted me expressing dismay that they
missed it.

The Hackspace is now planning a second weekend workshop and it's
still £100 for 2 days (£80 for members), which is fantastic value
for money.

See http://bit.ly/arduinoworkshop if you're interested. Places will
go quickly.

Cheers,