Re: [Hampshire] Test - Zarafa

Author: Damian Brasher
To: hampshire@mailman lug org uk
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Test - Zarafa
-----Original message-----

From:    Damian Brasher

> model name    : VIA Esther processor 1000MHz
> stepping    : 9
> cpu MHz        : 800.000
> cache size    : 128 KB

> To up the number of services I can comfortably run I will upgrade to 1.5Mhz.

Wishful thinking, 1.5GHz CPU minimum for a small office (10 users) and unlimited services. I'll have to attach a Current Cost device to monitor our internal production and development environment, also for appliance development. We are down to 3 x constantly running CPU's (8 in total) powering between 12 & 18 x OS instances. We use long battery life, sub-smart phones at the moment

Damian

Interlinux Ltd - DIASER - Zentyal - Red Hat
http://www.interlinux.co.uk