Re: [Hampshire] Recommendations for a SOHO duplex laser prin…

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Recommendations for a SOHO duplex laser printer

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x586a8100.hantslug.org.uk.7995': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Feb 6 15:32:20 2011 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 4BC36C6C174D31C1
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 10:06:12 -0500 (EST)
Andy Random <andy.random@???> wrote:

Hello Andy,

> It *must* be capable of duplex printing and I don't mean "manual
> duplex" I want to be able to print 50 pages walk away and come back 10
> minutes later to find 25 sheets printed double sided waiting for me.

Tough call; Nearly every printer, copier, whatnot I've used over the
years will, occasionally, pull two sheets of paper through. The better
the paper and printer you use, the less chance of it happening.

> It has to be small enough to fit on the side table by my computer
> desk, it's a decent sized side table, so the printer doesn't have to
> be tiny, but I'm not looking for something the size of a photocopier.

Not sure what you mean by small, but I use an HP Business Inkjet 1200.
It comes with a duplexer, so that's that box ticked. Footprint is
20"(Width) x 16.5"(Depth)[paper catcher in] / 23"(Depth)[paper catcher
extended] x 8.25"(Height). In modern money; 51cm(W) x 42/58.5cm(D) x
21cm(H).

--
 Regards  _
You're the psychotic daughter of a psychotic mother