Re: [Hampshire] GuruPlug no longer boots.

Author: Clive Woodfine
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] GuruPlug no longer boots.
Adam, thanks for that web address but as far as I know I have no way
of viewing the boot process as I can only ssh in after it has booted.

The plug is working now, after a fashion. I can connect to it and see
attached storage devices but I am unable to do an "apt-get update"
whereas I did this when I first received it. I have just tried
"aptitude update" which also did not work at first but after about a
minute it started to download about 16 Mb. so perhaps I did not wait
long enough previously.