[Hampshire] Free Epson V200 scanner, Farnborough, Hampshire

Author: Tony Wood
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Free Epson V200 scanner, Farnborough, Hampshire
Dear All
My scanner (bought Oct 2008) has just died.
PC Paramedics (Sandhurst) say it might just be the bulb (thin
fluorescent scanner sort) or the logic board. They wanted £70 just to
look at it so I'm going to buy a new one; not from them though.
If anyone local wants it to repair and keep, that'll make me feel better
than I would just chucking it in the bin for landfill.
It is/was an excellent high definition scanner and works OK with Linux.
Let me know soon if you want it.
Tony Wood
(from Linux PC)