[Hampshire] [ADMIN] March Meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] March Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x577b9100.hantslug.org.uk.9726': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Feb 28 21:49:31 2011 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

Though I am still hoping to establish contact with the University to gain free
and regular access to it we will not be able to hold our March meeting there
are I originally hoped.

There are two alternatives for this month, not mutually exclusive.

1) A pub meeting on Saturday at the "Giddy Bridge" pub in Southampton where
there is beer, space and WiFi. (SO15 2AE)

2) A second shared meeting with Surrey at Sirius Corporation in Addlestone,
Surrey on Saturday 12th March.
http://surrey.lug.org.uk/Meetings/BringABox/Addlestone Note you cannot eat on
site here.

There has been an offer for a meeting in Andover which is fine for me up in
the North of the county but I think there is demand for something nearer
Southampton.

I will contact our nice friends at IBM Hursley to see if we can go there in
May.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group