Re: [Hampshire] [newsletters@apress.com: Apress March 2011 …

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: bryan hunt
CC: Hants LUG
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [newsletters@apress.com: Apress March 2011 Newsletter]
Bryan,

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 at 01:25:08PM +0000, bryan hunt wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 13:13 +0000, Dr A. J. Trickett wrote:
> > Apress newsletter.
> >
> > ----- Forwarded message from Apress <newsletters@???> -----
>
> Forgive my rudeness but what does that Windows centric Apress newsletter
> have to do with a Linux mailing list?

APress give us review books. While many of their books are indeed
very MScentric, plenty of them are Linux/Unix too. I pass on the
news letter as I promiesd the publisher I would, and they continue
to send us books if we want them.

It is annoyinging when the newsletter has little or no content
that is of interest to most people on the list, but I pass it on
in the vain hope that there is something interesting in it.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Do not assume the other fellow has intelligence to match yours.
He may have more.
    -- Terry Thomas