Re: [Hampshire] obfuscated code

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] obfuscated code

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x576fa100.hantslug.org.uk.31684': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Mar 13 17:36:31 2011 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 4BC36C6C174D31C1
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 17:16:42 +0000
john lewis <johnlewis@???> wrote:

Hello john,

> Does anyone have a clue as to how I can decode the page so I can edit?
> it. The original webmaster is unavailable for the moment so cannot ask
> what software he used.

The numbers are decimal ASCII codes representing letters. The href is
simply an obfuscated mailto: link.

I'll leave it up to you to decode in its entirety.

--
 Regards  _
I'll be the paint on the side if you'll be the tin